Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Bil Lewis <bi...@lambdacs.com> on 2005/06/06 21:22:47 UTC

BCEL and 1.5?

What's the status here?

Re: BCEL and 1.5?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.

I'd recommend someone just listing the bugs that are open, and the
ones that are closed and unreleased. That's usually all you need to do
to catalyse some action.

Initial plan would be for all of them to go in a bugfix release.

Hen

Re: BCEL and 1.5?

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@qis.net>.
Super.

The first place to start is
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=BCEL&content=

Luckily many have suggested fixes. It's just a matter of making sure the
problem is understood, and the solution suggested is
the right one.

Posted by Bil Lewis <bi...@lambdacs.com>.
Dave,

Re: BCEL and 1.5?

Re: BCEL and 1.5?

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi Dave,

Has anyone offered to help you with this work?

If not, do you have the time and energy to complete this (both a bugfix
release and a 1.5-features release) yourself?

Regards,

Simon

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 17:53 -0400, dbrosius@qis.net wrote:
> The current feeling is that a bug fix release should be released before tackling
> any feature work. There is some preliminary annotations support work that is
> currently commented out, and some other minor things like version ids, etc.
>

> Quoting Bil Lewis <bi...@lambdacs.com>:
>
> > What's the status here?

Re: BCEL and 1.5?

Posted by db...@qis.net.