Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2014/11/01 16:41:05 UTC

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JXR version 2.5

I will cancel this vote based on the problem with DEPENDENCIES file in
relationship with apache-rat-plugin which would result in a release
which couldn't be built without touching configuration which couldn't be
the right way...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JXR version 2.5

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
It has been nagging us for quite some time now, if you built with the
rat profile activated. In the latest parent release it was moved to be
a part of the normal build and to also fail the build. So the
situation is new, but you can't blame the rat for that - it was our
own decision :-)

The release in question was the first one made using the new parent,
so we haven't been able to encounter this problem before.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JXR version 2.5

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Gudian <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JXR version 2.5

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl-Heinz,