Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by GabryWu <wu...@qq.com> on 2020/04/29 09:32:12 UTC

回复: Welcome to our new ppmc: liuxiaochun

wow, cool, congratulations&nbsp;

From: lidong dai
Date: 2020-04-28 22:43
To: dev
Subject: Welcome to our new ppmc: liuxiaochun
Hi liuxiaochun,
&nbsp;
Welcome you to join us as a new ppmc.
&nbsp;
The PPMC for Apache DolphinScheduler
has invited liuxiaochun to become a ppmc and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.
&nbsp;
Being a ppmc, we hope you continue to practice the apache way to make the
community more prosperous
&nbsp;
Wish you make more contributions in the future.
Wish every one have a pleasant open source journey in our community.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com

Re: Welcome to our new ppmc: liuxiaochun

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to Xiaochun Liu, looking forward for your deep
participation,haha

Best Regards

GabryWu <wu...@qq.com> 于2020年4月29日周三 下午5:32写道: