Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by chickenandporn <al...@chickenandporn.com> on 2007/01/22 21:43:40 UTC

Re: FOPException: No element found for Namespace URI:

Hello you both;

I wanted to add to this thread -- I made a dumb error, Bob Stayton
(sagehill.net) was really cool and helped me out.  I hope by adding to this
thread, the next guy doing the same thing can quietly help himself.

if you're using fop1.extensions, you need to either not set fop.extensions,
or set it to zero.

My error was that I used both fop.extensions=1 and fop1.extensions=1

I'm no longer having the error at the top of this thread (fox:destination)
with ONLY fop1.extensions:

xsltproc --output refexample.fo \
    --stringparam fop.extensions 0 \
    --stringparam fop1.extensions 1 \
    /sw/share/xml/xsl/docbook-xsl/fo/docbook.xsl refexample.xml

/sw/lib/fop-0.93/fop refexample.fo -pdf refexample.pdf

I'm using fop-0.93 and docbook-1.71.1 (installed via "fink install
docbook-xsl") on a MacOSX, FWIW.

I hope it avoids the next guy making my error :)

Allan