Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com> on 2017/02/02 15:20:30 UTC

Planning

So. I wrote a thing:

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ANNO/Planning>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ANNO/Planning

It's what's been in my head for awhile. This just puts it on "paper." :)

Please send your feedback in here for edit the Wiki (let me know if you need credentials!).

Also, if you're name is on this "initial committers" list, please write me here so I can a) know you're still interested/available and b) get you setup with all the things.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ANNO/Annotator+Proposal#AnnotatorProposal-InitialCommiters

Cheers!

Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/

http://linkedin.com/in/benjaminyoung

Re: Planning

Posted by TB Dinesh <di...@servelots.com>.
Thanks Benjamin. Will pick up on this this coming week.

Re: Planning

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.