Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2011/03/20 20:34:48 UTC

[GSOC 2011] The Apache Software Foundation was accepted / Please add tasks for GSOC 2011

Hello PMCs,

the Apache Software Foundation was accepted for GSOC 2011. So please take
the time to add tasks for GSOC 2011 if you not have already done it.

For more details see [1].

On behalf of the GSoC 2011 admins,
Norman

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/community-dev/201103.mbox/ajax/%3C4D76B0B4.4050902@apache.org%3E<http://community.apache.org/guide-to-being-a-mentor.html><http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html>

Re: [GSOC 2011] The Apache Software Foundation was accepted / Please add tasks for GSOC 2011

Posted by Alois Cochard <al...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !

--
*Alois Cochard*
http://aloiscochard.blogspot.com

Fwd: [GSOC 2011] The Apache Software Foundation was accepted / Please add tasks for GSOC 2011

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@udanax.org>.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi PMCs,

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Similar problems here. I'd love to help work on a GUI but I just can't
afford it right now.

On 21.03.2011 17:45:24 Adam wrote:
> There was talk a while ago about making PDFBox a PDF viewer/editor
> application (similar to adobe acrobat standard) and possibly making that a
> GSOC project.  If I recall correctly, it was tentively names "PDF Lens"
> and could also be used for debugging PDFs (which is useful for
> non-conforming documents).
>
> Is there anyone who would be willing and able to donate the time necessary
> to be a mentor?  I can say that I'm willing, but unfortunately not able
> due to a severe lack of free time.
>
> ----
> Thanks,
> Adam
>

> From:
> Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>
> To:
> pmcs@apache.org, dev@community.apache.org
> Date:
> 03/20/2011 12:35
> Subject:
> [GSOC 2011] The Apache Software Foundation was accepted / Please add tasks
> for GSOC 2011
> Sent by:
> norman.maurer@googlemail.com
>

> Hello PMCs,
>
> the Apache Software Foundation was accepted for GSOC 2011. So please take
> the time to add tasks for GSOC 2011 if you not have already done it.
>
> For more details see [1].
>
> On behalf of the GSoC 2011 admins,
> Norman
>
> [1]
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/community-dev/201103.mbox/ajax/%3C4D76B0B4.4050902@apache.org%3E
> <http://community.apache.org/guide-to-being-a-mentor.html><
> http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html>
>

> - FHA 203b; 203k; HECM; VA; USDA; Conventional
> - Warehouse Lines; FHA-Authorized Originators
> - Lending and Servicing in over 45 States
> www.swmc.com   -  www.simplehecmcalculator.com   Visit  www.swmc.com/resources   for helpful links on Training, Webinars, Lender Alerts and Submitting Conditions
> This email and any content within or attached hereto from Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited, and that the documents should be returned to this office immediately by email. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege. Please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. Should you have any questions, please call (800) 453 7884.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [GSOC 2011] The Apache Software Foundation was accepted / Please add tasks for GSOC 2011

Posted by Ad...@swmc.com.
There was talk a while ago about making PDFBox a PDF viewer/editor
application (similar to adobe acrobat standard) and possibly making that a
GSOC project.  If I recall correctly, it was tentively names "PDF Lens"
and could also be used for debugging PDFs (which is useful for
non-conforming documents).

Is there anyone who would be willing and able to donate the time necessary
to be a mentor?  I can say that I'm willing, but unfortunately not able
due to a severe lack of free time.

----
Thanks,
Adam