Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/17 08:06:51 UTC

[commit] Changes in bridge build process, filterChain and feFlood regions

I commited changes in the build process thanks to Thierry and Steph
who had prepared the work :-). The change is to make the GraphicsNode
building process a two step operation so that filters, masks, etc..
can be built after the geometry has been resolved, therefore avoiding
the mess we have (my creation, no one else to blame) with FilterRegions.

The change in the building process are in and I have validated with
the filter chain and feFlood that this change works. One important
aspect
of the change is that it makes the code a whole lot simpler.

Areas impacted:

a. GraphicsNodeBridge and its implementations
b. FilterChainRable, FloodRable and their implementations.
c. <filter> and <feFlood> bridges.

I will try to complete cleaning up the filterRegions tomorow.
V.