Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Simon Whitworth <si...@whitworth.com> on 2004/11/16 05:24:26 UTC

Newbie looking for FORM processing example with Velocity

Hi there,

  I am trying to educate myself about Velocity (and Java for that matter)
and have been searching for some examples of html form processing. Does
anyone know where I can find a sample of a servlet & template that generates
a form and then processes the resulting POST ?

  All the Velocity examples and tutorials I have found online seem to
concentrate on the output end of things, but I am drawing a blank on how the
response processing should be structured. The docs on apache.org don't seem
to be answering my questions, so an example might help me out.

Thanks,
Simon.