Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Aaron Harwood <ah...@unimelb.edu.au> on 2020/04/11 02:22:13 UTC

Recent workshop publication to appear with Heron related benchmarks

Hi Heron Dev Team,

I wasn't sure who to contact directly. We recently have a workshop paper
to appear that has comparison results between Heron 0.20.2-incubating,
Storm 2.1.0, and a new open source system of ours, also based on the
Storm API, called Dragon.

We are wondering if there is someone we can consult regarding Heron, who
can look at the experimental setup for Heron to ensure that everything
is appropriately set, as we revise the experiments to make a journal
article. We would like to ensure that Heron is properly represented.

If there is someone available for this purpose we will send a copy of
the paper above for perusal (not for wide distribution at this point)
and go from there. This will give a good idea of what we are doing.

Many thanks,

--aaron

--

Dr Aaron Harwood
School of Computing and Information Systems

Melbourne School of Engineering
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010
T:+613 8344 1351 | E:aharwood@unimelb.edu.au
<ma...@unimelb.edu.au>| W:people.eng.unimelb.edu.au/aharwood
<http://people.eng.unimelb.edu.au/aharwood>

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or
information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright.
Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The
University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free
from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and
defects before opening them. If this email is received in error please
delete it and notify us by return email.

Re: Recent workshop publication to appear with Heron related benchmarks

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Sounds interesting.

I would like to have a copy. And please let me know if there is any
question.

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi Aaron,