Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Michael Mamczarz <mx...@yahoo.com> on 2013/06/01 01:38:12 UTC

TOTAL FAILURE!

IM TRYING TO LOSE M$ AND NOTHING WORKED AT YOUR WEBSITE!

I logged in ,got a password ,returned confirmation and when I use it, it failed to recognize my login ID.
next try was .'contact us'..well... email couldnt recognize the link for your contact us.

My first time was a failure failure FAILURE...

IM SURE THIS IS GOING TO THE WRONG PLACE TOO!

my endless loop seems like m$ in linux.

please forward this to CEO and development team.

find out what you did wrong!..I got zero results..after a half hour of frustration......... mxm

Re: TOTAL FAILURE!

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.
On 6/1/2013 7:38 AM, Michael Mamczarz wrote:
> IM TRYING TO LOSE M$ AND NOTHING WORKED AT YOUR WEBSITE!
>
> I logged in ,got a password ,returned confirmation and when I use it, it failed to recognize my login ID.
> next try was .'contact us'..well... email couldnt recognize the link for your contact us.

What exactly did you try? For example at which URL did you get started.

> My first time was a failure failure FAILURE...
>
> IM SURE THIS IS GOING TO THE WRONG PLACE TOO!
>
> my endless loop seems like m$ in linux.
>
> please forward this to CEO and development team.

We don't have a CEO, we're a community of volunteers.

> find out what you did wrong!..I got zero results..after a half hour of frustration......... mxm

That would be impossible with the way you're describing your problem.
Please describe your issue more detailed and calm and I'm sure you'll
get some help.

Peter

Re: TOTAL FAILURE!

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.
Micheal, yelling at a group to ask for help will get you NO HELP!!!!!
AND!!! Since you believe everything is messed up ... YOU SHOULD

However, as this group nicely and explain your situation, answers
are not only forth coming but fairly fast.

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Re: TOTAL FAILURE!

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 31 May 2013 16:38:12 -0700 (PDT)
Michael Mamczarz <mx...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> IM TRYING TO LOSE M$ AND NOTHING WORKED AT YOUR WEBSITE!
>
> I logged in ,got a password ,returned confirmation and when I use it, it failed to recognize my login ID.
> next try was .'contact us'..well... email couldnt recognize the link for your contact us.
>
> My first time was a failure failure FAILURE...
>
> IM SURE THIS IS GOING TO THE WRONG PLACE TOO!
>
> my endless loop seems like m$ in linux.
>
> please forward this to CEO and development team.
>
> find out what you did wrong!..I got zero results..after a half hour of frustration......... mxm

If you are trying to download OpenOffice, you can download it from
http://www.openoffice.org/download/
With _no_ registration requested.

This site may redirect you to a sourceforge site; this is correct as they handle our downloads.

If you are having trouble downloading from other sites (not recomended!), please tell us the URL you used.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

[ABCD/08][2013/06/02] [ABCD/07][2013/06/02] Re: TOTAL FAILURE!

Posted by TOKI Kantoor <to...@gmail.com>.
On 05/31/2013 11:38 PM, Michael Mamczarz wrote:

> IM TRYING TO LOSE M$ AND NOTHING WORKED AT YOUR WEBSITE!

What website did you go to?

> I logged in ,got a password ,returned confirmation and when I use it, it failed to recognize my login ID.

What was the password for?
Where did you try to use the password?

What were you logging into?

> next try was .'contact us'..well... email couldnt recognize the link for your contact us.

What was given as the email address.

> IM SURE THIS IS GOING TO THE WRONG PLACE TOO!

If "wrong place" is defined as "not the site that you download the
product from", then, from the information that you have given, that is
probably correct.

If "wrong place" is defined as "unable to provide a viable FLOSS option
to Microsoft Office", then this is the right place.

> please forward this to CEO and development team.

That might would be the Chairperson of the Board of Directors of The
Apache Foundation.

> find out what you did wrong!

You describe that which sounds incredibly wrong. Unfortunately, some
critical information which would enable procedures to be established, to
prevent a re-occurrence of what happened to you, was omitted in your report.

jonathon
--
Creating ODF documents in a Multi-Lingual Environment.

  * English - detected
  * English

  * English

 <javascript:void(0);>