Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ralph Jocham <rj...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/26 01:05:05 UTC

Re: JCSC -- to be added as external Tool and Task

Stefan,
sorry for that faux pas!

JCSC is a Java Coding Standard Checker which also
features the generation of some code metrics. It is a
command line tool with an Ant task to scan whole
package  trees. The result can viewed in an JavaDoc
style web page. (the next release will be in about a
week)

Ant    : >1.5
License: GPL

Thanks for Ant and your effort,
Ralph

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-ant/xdocs/external.xml?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/xml>

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Ralph Jocham <rj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> sorry for that faux pas!

Nothing to worry about. 8-)

> Ant    : >1.5

Not >= ?  How about 1.5.1?

You don't have mailing lists AFAICS, any preferred contact information
(I'm ommitting that for now)?

Stefan