Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Simon Large <sl...@blazepoint.co.uk> on 2004/10/06 07:42:52 UTC

Error in FAQ page

This has probably been pointed out before, but the "What operating systems
does SVN run on?" question states that the server will not run on
Win95/98/Me (due to BDB limitations). With the advent of Fsfs this is no
longer true. I'm not sure how many people would _want_ to run a server on
98, but the FAQ should not be giving outdated information.

Simon

Re: Error in FAQ page

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com>.
Simon Large wrote:
> This has probably been pointed out before, but the "What operating systems
> does SVN run on?" question states that the server will not run on
> Win95/98/Me (due to BDB limitations). With the advent of Fsfs this is no
> longer true. I'm not sure how many people would _want_ to run a server on
> 98, but the FAQ should not be giving outdated information.

True.  Please could you send a patch?

- Julian