Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Andy Bowes <an...@scientiasolutions.com> on 2004/11/03 12:06:51 UTC

Is anyone using LinkNodes

Hi Guys,

Is anyone out there using the Slide Server API to create LinkNodes ?

I am attempting to use LinkNodes to assign documents to locations in a
classification hierarchy (i.e. A document can be assigned to multiple
classifications but all changes will be applied to a single physical
document) and I am having a few problems getting this to work in the manner
that I expected.

Is there anywhere that I can get more information on the use of LinkNodes
other than the JavaDoc which is a bit sketchy ?

regards
Andy Bowes