Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Tim Windsor <tw...@blackberry.com> on 2015/04/16 22:55:21 UTC

Ripple Docs

BlackBerry can provide our existing documentation on Ripple if you'd like to use it as a starting point. Just let me know and how you'd like to receive the source.

An example of what we have is here: https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/v1_0/getting_started_with_ripple_1866966_11.html

Thanks

Tim Windsor
Open Source Technical Lead - Devices

[BlackBerry]

Re: Ripple Docs

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks TIm!

Perhaps, akin to Cordova, since it is not pure markdown, a tool generated
and uploaded site would be ideal. Perhaps, even as part of:
http://ripple.incubator.apache.org/ (in the SVN repo)?

>> I believe Blackberry has committers on this project so that shouldn't be
a problem.

I don't believe we have any active, voted in committers, if that matters,
unless you mean ones in the past. :-)

RE: Ripple Docs

Posted by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
This would be great. Note that any significant contribution would have to be made under an iCLA. I believe Blackberry has committers on this project so that shouldn't be a problem.

RE: Ripple Docs