Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arthur Kreitman <ar...@congruent.com> on 2006/11/14 19:50:57 UTC

[users@httpd] Premature Socket Disconnect with Apache 2.2/mod_isapi/Windows XP

This is with Apache 2.2 on Windows XP with mod_isapi (the 416293
update).

I'm getting a random but not too infrequent error from
ap_core_output_filter (about line 903 in core_filters.c).   The error is
an os 10054 "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote
host".   On the client side, it believes that socket on Apache has
closed.   When I to a trace, I can see the initial http request being
sent, and that's it.   Has anyone seen this error?  Any suggestions as
its cause?

Thanks

Art