Posted to builds@apache.org by Daniel Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org> on 2018/09/23 22:23:04 UTC

Kylin-Master-JDK-1.8 failures

Hey Kylin folks,
When clearing disk space on H26 I found that your job was pinned to it
(I've since moved the label for the job to the generic 'ubuntu'
label).  The job failed about 20 times today and it's because of a
corrupted .git folder which appeared to just be filling and ended up
huge: `97G     Kylin-Master-JDK-1.8/.git/objects/pack`
I've purged the repo and set your job to 'Delete workspace before
build starts' and now
https://builds.apache.org/job/Kylin-Master-JDK-1.8/2317/ finished
successfully.
Keep an eye on those failures, I only spotted them 'cuz of cleaning H26.

Cheers,
-Pono

Re: Kylin-Master-JDK-1.8 failures

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Daniel, thank you for fixing it and updating us. We will take care of it.

Daniel Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org> 于2018年9月24日周一 上午6:23写道:

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋