Posted to users@hudi.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> on 2021/01/01 18:29:54 UTC

Re: 0.7.0 Release planning

Folks,

Wish you all a very happy 2021 ahead!

Quick update on the upcoming release. We have just 3-4 majors PRs to go.
I propose we move the code freeze to next friday for the following reasons

- Gives us more time to test/bake master branch
- More people will be back to work and more hands on deck to vote/test
- Given multi writer support is almost ready as well, and its a oft
requested feature, it helps us get that in also

Please use this thread to discuss.

Thanks
Vinoth

Re: 0.7.0 Release planning

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
All code changes for 0.7.0 have been landed.
I have cut the release branch here
https://github.com/apache/hudi/commits/release-0.7.0

CI is flaky (in addition to being slow). I will be working on
stablizing both master and the release branch today.
WIll have a release candidate out for voting, tonight PST>

Re: 0.7.0 Release planning

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.

Re: 0.7.0 Release planning

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.