Posted to users@camel.apache.org by AlexRWD <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/15 17:05:08 UTC

Idempotent Repository and recursive=true

Hello!
I have following route:
from("file://" + issuerProfileFromPath +
"?noop=true&delete=false&recursive=true&idempotent=false&idempotentRepository=#fileLastModifiedRepository").to("file://"
+ appDirectory + "/" +
ConfigurationManager.getString("signingportal.issuer.profiles.destination"));

In "from" I pointed camel to folder. This folder also has its subfolders.
But as you can see I added idempotentRepository.
My problem is that IdempotentRepository doesn`t invocating for subfolders
and its files.
Will be pleased if anyone will help me to solve this problem.

Re: Idempotent Repository and recursive=true

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you print out what your custom repository receives in the
add/contains methods.
They ought to be the absolute path for the file names.

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 8:46 AM, AlexRWD <ko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are using camel 2.6.0 because we have Java 1.5.
> Sorry, I wrote a liittle bit wrong code - I actually set idempotent to true.
> I set in "from" such path: c:/newProfile. I encountered that method
> "contains" of my idempotent repository receives only String
> "c:\\newProfiles\\issuer". But in folder "issuer" I have some files that
> should be processed by idempotent repository.
> Is this correct behavior or I missed something or should I use newer version
> of camel?
> Thank you for your help!

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Idempotent Repository and recursive=true

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

What version of Camel are you using?

And you should enabled idempotent=true, as that is what you intend to use.