Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/10/25 20:58:08 UTC

Mailing list search

Hi,

Mailing list search on our site still points to the incubator:

I recall discussing this in the past with someone and was asked to
hold back, as the Incubator lists still had most of the traffic.

Is it time we switched this over?

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
So far I haven't heard back from them. I will check next morning
making [Rr] but last week they where still at incubator in the
markmail indeces. I don't know if that means the markmail subscription
is also on the incubator list

Daan

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@gmail.com>.
Noah,

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Bump.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
infra told me to contact markmail so i submitted a request at the
markmail site for help.

Re: Mailing list search

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.

Re: Mailing list search

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Migrate from existing xenserver pool into cloudstack

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
not that i know, the workaround involves dumping your machines to
templates and installing them after assigning the cluster to
cloudstack. not something you want to do with a big cluster. So it
will be nteresting to see other solutions.

regards,

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
>  I don't know how to change the setting for it.

Should just be a case of modifying the form action within that page.
I can go ahead and do it if there are no objections.

Re: Mailing list search

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
H Noah,

I recall entering a ticket for infra, and forgot about it. I suppose
you are talking about markmail. I don't know how to change the setting
for it. I'll do some follow up. (anybody knows what the management
acoount for the apache markmail account is?)

regards,
Daan