Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com> on 2013/02/01 13:51:04 UTC

Re: Release target and Batik

Hi,

I haven't been able to find why the batik/lib folder was deleted launching a
release (I'm not an Ant guy anyway), maybe someone could have a look, just
wonder as well, does it work on jenkins ? the solution proposed by Alex and
I applied was to remove the batik/lib folder from the filesystem and create
it at batik build time, it works but stiil, it doesn't tell me why it was
deleted, should I commit that anyway ?

-Fred