Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by João Folha <jo...@lis2.siemens.pt> on 2001/04/17 17:28:43 UTC

Authentication with JDBC but without JDBCRealms

Hi there, i need some inspiration here.
I want my application to be independent of JDBCRealms, any example.

I don´t know how to protect the resources from de web.xml file.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

Re: Authentication with JDBC but without JDBCRealms

Posted by João Folha <jo...@lis2.siemens.pt>.
Thanks for your anwer.

I know that, but The security constrains on the web.xml, will make some
diference on the behaviour of the *Realm.

But what i really want is new "Realm" made by myself so my application
doens´t be tomcat dependent

Posted by Torgeir Veimo <to...@vertech.no>.