Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/27 11:21:07 UTC

Phoenix 4.0.3 released

Folks,

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon-phoenix/release/v4.0.3/

Same binary as ten days ago (missing yesterday's patches to 402 branch which have not been voted
on for release).  6 PMC members in favour for the record.

I have held back on the full mirror creation for phoenix, as the instructions refer to
jakarta.apache.org.  Given we are imminently about to migrate to avalon.apache.org, this seems a
highly temporary move.  I think we should commission our top level website at the same time as
moving binaries....

Regards,

- Paul

RE: Phoenix 4.0.3 released

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@citi-us.com>.
> From: Paul Hammant [mailto:paul_hammant@yahoo.com]
>
> Can do.  I did not see that /ant/ files were listed from a
> jakarta context.  An anomaly that we
> too can take advantage of for the time being.

:) for us its not an Anomaly.  We are "Avalon".

Re: Phoenix 4.0.3 released

Posted by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Nicola,

Re: Phoenix 4.0.3 released

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
>   http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon-phoenix/release/v4.0.3/
>
> Same binary as ten days ago (missing yesterday's patches to 402 branch which have not been voted
> on for release).  6 PMC members in favour for the record.

Please add it to our STATUS file if not already done so, thanks :-)

> I have held back on the full mirror creation for phoenix, as the instructions refer to
> jakarta.apache.org.  Given we are imminently about to migrate to avalon.apache.org, this seems a
> highly temporary move.  I think we should commission our top level website at the same time as
> moving binaries....

Sorry, I don't get it... the binaries are to be available at

    /www/www.apache.org/dist/project/subproject/

And we can easily already do

    /www/www.apache.org/dist/avalon/phoenix/

As Ant has done. No?