Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Ajay Yadav <aj...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/02 18:05:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] - Falcon Wikipedia Page

Hi,

I am planning to write a Wikipedia page on Falcon. Here is a very rough
draft that I have put together so far. This document is a work in progress
and any feedback or suggestions on content(present or missing) is welcome.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F66YB2gkk-UJonoIsjBHdJ-AvvwbS6chFZ-0hZ8NxTs/edit

Regards
Ajay Yadava

Re: [DISCUSS] - Falcon Wikipedia Page

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.
You should use Apache Falcon everywhere. Wait until we go TLP so we dont
need to stick incubating suffix every where.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 9:05 AM, Ajay Yadav <aj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am planning to write a Wikipedia page on Falcon. Here is a very rough
> draft that I have put together so far. This document is a work in progress
> and any feedback or suggestions on content(present or missing) is welcome.
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F66YB2gkk-UJonoIsjBHdJ-AvvwbS6chFZ-0hZ8NxTs/edit
>
> Regards
> Ajay Yadava

Venkatesh