Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Johannes Ruscheinski <ru...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/07 20:02:33 UTC

Re: Artifact Retrieval

> This might be helpful:
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Mojo+Developer+Cookbook#MojoDeveloperCookbook-Creatingandresolvinganartifact

I think that's all deprecated now.  Anybody know what the new way of
creating Artifacts and resolving them is?

> Benjamin

Johannes

Obligatory current favourite quotes:

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever
believed in. Some of us just go one god further."
--Richard Dawkins

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
false, and by the rulers as useful".
 -- Seneca
"I have more confidence in the methods of science, based on the amazing
record of science and its ability over the centuries to answer
unanswerable questions, than I do in the methods of faith (what are they?)."
 -- David J. Gross "Physics Nobel Laureate"

"Atheism is a religion to the same extent that not collecting stamps is a
 hobby."
 -- seen on Slashdot.org

http://xkcd.com/808/