Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Stephen <ba...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/04 00:28:17 UTC

potential software engineering problems

Hi, everyone. I'm a graduate student on software engineering. I focus on
Flink a few months. I'm  really curious about what software engineering
problems (e.g., testing, debugging, etc.) hinder your progress during
developing Flink applications. Any response/suggestions I will appreciate.
Thank you.

Re: potential software engineering problems

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephen,

I think the design part is the most difficult. Sometimes the design needs
to be discussed again and again. This is same for developing other
applications.

Best, Hequn