Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/12/09 17:23:13 UTC

podling web site publishing.

Hi.

I am slightly confused about one point in our documentation.

I have created incubator/corinthia/www/index.html and commited it all to
svn.

We do not want to use CMS, but just html5/css, so can I still get a
automatic publishing of the site (svnpubsub) and how ?

thanks in advance
jan i.

Re: podling web site publishing.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
For website requests for podlings please use
https://infra.apache.org/officers/webreq

-Jake

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.