Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/25 01:53:48 UTC

Re: [Ws Wiki] Update of "JaxMe/ExternalSchemaBindings" by OrtwinGlueck

Hi, Ortwin,

> New page:
> Currently (version 0.5) external schema binding files (jxb) are not supported by JaxMe.
>
> You can however use the attached code to inline a JXB into a schema file. Dependencies:

thanks a real lot for this suggestion. I have picked up your code,
modified it to use DOM, SAX, and the javax.xml.xpath API instead and
integrated it into JaxMe. (The "binding" attribute and the "bindings"
child element had already documented in the Ant task.)

I'd be happy, if you could check it out (take the 0.5 branch) and give
it a try. I'd be happier even more, if you could continue your work and
add the missing parts of the specification (in particular, nested
bindings) to the "Inliner" class.

Regards,

Jochen