Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/19 23:25:37 UTC

[math] introduce myself as new developer

Hi,

some of you may already recognize my name, as I have contributed some
code to math in the past months. Since today I have been accepted as
committer for commons and would like to continue working especially on
the math component.

I have an interest in optimization, linear algebra and genetic
algorithms but I am also happy to contribute to other topics.

Kind regards,

Thomas

Re: [math] introduce myself as new developer

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
A warm welcome also from my side Thomas, nice to see enthusiast people
involved in Commons!!!

All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/