Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org> on 2019/07/28 00:26:41 UTC

Archiving ITs result in Plugin builds

Hi devs,

Now we can archive any directories in plugin builds.
This feature was enabled in Jenkins library maven-jenkins-lib.

For instance, this is the Jenkinsfile script from apache/maven-archetype.
Here you can see how to archive the build result of all ITs from failed
builds for further analysis:

asfMavenTlpPlgnBuild(tmpWs: true, archives: ['archetype-plugin-its' :
'maven-archetype-plugin/target/it/projects'])

Cheers
Tibor17

Re: Archiving ITs result in Plugin builds

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Tibor,
Thanks for the heads up

Enrico