Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2001/07/20 05:14:37 UTC

Struts install - error in SilverStream install doc (fwd)

Forwarding to STRUTS-DEV, where this kind of a report belongs.  GENERAL is
for discussion of Jakarta-wide project issues, not project-specific things
like this.

Craig McClanahan

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
John,

I have updated the instructions in CVS, so the distributions should be
correct now. However, I don't know how the web site gets updated. Perhaps
Craig or Ted can take care of this.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by John Rousseau <jr...@silverstream.com>.