Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Serkan Camurcuoglu <Se...@telenity.com> on 2008/12/03 15:41:45 UTC

Looking for the previous thread about pagingnavigator with infinite pages

Hi all,
Sorry for disturbing but I remember I've read a discussion about
implementing a paging navigator for an unknown (possibly infinite)
number of pages in the list recently, but I haven't been able to find it
on Nabble. Can somebody send me the link of this thread if you can find
or remember the original discussion?

Best regards,

SerkanC

Re: Looking for the previous thread about pagingnavigator with infinite pages

Posted by Serkan Camurcuoglu <Se...@telenity.com>.
yes that was it, thanks very much..

Posted by Wayne Pope <wa...@googlemail.com>.