Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Eirikur Hrafnsson <ei...@idega.is> on 2007/04/17 18:08:28 UTC

Is it REALLY possible to Cluster Slide? (from cvs HEAD)

Hi all,

reading the wiki, http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/
ClusterSupport, tells me nothing about how we can set up a simple two
server cluster (loadbalanced tomcats...)

We have a clustered app that needs Slide, preferably using TxFile
store. Is it possible and could someone describe the setup? Shared
drive? etc...

Best Regards

Eirikur S. Hrafnsson, eiki@idega.is
Chief Software Engineer
Idega Software
http://www.idega.com

Re: Is it REALLY possible to Cluster Slide? (from cvs HEAD)

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de>.
A shared file system will not work with the transactional file store.
Maybe if you used a non transactional file store it might work.

Oliver

Posted by Eirikur Hrafnsson <ei...@idega.is>.
Thanks Oliver,