Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2014/09/22 22:33:08 UTC

Re: Release Strategy and Branch Support

Yes and we have started to update those pages.

What is missing that the other projects include, are statements about
the intended end of the periods during which users can expect new
features to be added and when there will only be security/severe bug
fixed and when the version will be officially retired and no code
changes by the team.

Ron