Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Pete Robbins <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/30 13:37:54 UTC

branch-2.0 build failure

Our build on branch-2.0 is failing after the PR for updating kafka to 0.10.
The new kafka pom.xml files are naming the parent version as 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT
but the branch 2.0 poms have been updated to 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT after the rc1
cut. Shouldn't the pom versions remain as 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT until a 2.0.0 has
been released?

Re: branch-2.0 build failure

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks. I'll await it appearing.