Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by sushixiang <sh...@qq.com> on 2020/01/06 09:02:30 UTC

[ShardingScaling][Discuss] Add datasources check before start scaling job

Hi everybody:

We will add datasources check function before starting scaling job.

It will help us check the validity of the datasources and the privileges of the datasources's users before starting&nbsp;scaling job successfully.

Here are the related issue:
[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/3849

Comments or Suggestions on it are welcome!

Thanks!

Re: Re:[ShardingScaling][Discuss] Add datasources check before start scaling job

Posted by sushixiang <sh...@qq.com>.
Yes,you&nbsp;are&nbsp;right.

Posted by Sion Yang <sc...@163.com>.
Nice idea.

We need to consider that implementing the check privileges function according to the database type, and loaded by SPI.

And for each type database, what's privileges we need to check.

--

Yi Yang(Sion)
Apache ShardingSphere