Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/17 14:56:06 UTC

Hadoop user jar for flink 1.9 plus

We have been on flink 1.8.x on production and were planning to go to flink
1.9 or above. We have always used hadoop uber jar from
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.flink/flink-shaded-hadoop2-uber
but
it seems they go up to 1.8.3 and their distribution ends 2019.  How do or
where do we get these jars for the later version of flink ?

Regards

Re: Hadoop user jar for flink 1.9 plus

Posted by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks!