Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/07/10 13:55:48 UTC

[Fwd: Re: [HELP] How Can I do ?]

Diana Shannon wrote:

 > ... It would be
 > wonderful to have a library of sitemap/pipeline snippets, to give
 > users
 > ideas how to accomplish almost anything. But we can only build such a
 > library one snippet at a time. And it takes contributions from all
 > kinds of users.

[RT] are these very finegrained blocks?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [Fwd: Re: [HELP] How Can I do ?]

Posted by Andy Lewis <aj...@ascii27.net>.
How about code snipptets as well?

There was a brief thread the other day that struck me as a perfect candidate - the "correct" way
to get the parser component....

> Diana Shannon wrote:
> >
> > ... It would be
> > wonderful to have a library of sitemap/pipeline snippets, to give users
> > ideas how to accomplish almost anything. But we can only build such a library one snippet at
> > a time. And it takes contributions from all kinds of users.
>
> [RT] are these very finegrained blocks?

"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."