Posted to dev@eventmesh.apache.org by mikexue <mi...@apache.org> on 2021/08/02 02:33:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.2.0 rc1

Hello EventMesh Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache EventMesh version 1.2.0-rc1.

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/eventmesh/1.2.0-rc1/

The staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheeventmesh-1001

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-eventmesh/releases/tag/v1.2.0-rc1

Hash for the release tag:
60f3fd84e27a0b40f7cf52169e9fd8783a6ad7e2

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-eventmesh/releases/tag/v1.2.0-rc1

The artifacts have been signed with Key :
F84A0041D70B37AF9C7BF0B339F429D7579C25F5, which can be found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/eventmesh/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.
[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[ ] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.
[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each EventMesh repo.
[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.
[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Thanks,
Mike Xue
The Apache EventMesh (Incubating)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.2.0 rc1

Posted by vongosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Thanks to clarify and todos later. we could call for a vote in IPMC.

mikexue <mi...@apache.org> 于2021年8月6日周五 下午3:05写道:

> Hi Justin,
>
> Thank you for your vote, the ASF header in [1] is not a 3rd party
> file, it contains the content of our project before it was contributed
> to Apache, which has not been cleaned up, we'll clean it up later.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Xue
> The Apache EventMesh (Incubating)
>
> 1. ./apache-eventmesh-1.2.0-incubating-src/eventmesh-runtime/bin/start.sh
>
> Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2021年8月6日周五 上午11:50写道:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > +1 (binding)
> >
> > I checked:
> > - incubating in name
> > - WIP disclaimer exists
> > - LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
> > - No unexpected binary files
> > - All fils have asf headers
> > - Can compile from source
> >
> > I did notice it looks like this file incorrectly has an ASF header [1]
> and probably should be mentioned in license if it is a 3rd party file. What
> is concerning is this may indicate that other 3rd party files may have had
> their headers replaced by ASF ones.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Justin
> >
> > 1. ./apache-eventmesh-1.2.0-incubating-src/eventmesh-runtime/bin/start.sh

Best Regards :-)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.2.0 rc1

Posted by mikexue <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- WIP disclaimer exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- No unexpected binary files
- All fils have asf headers
- Can compile from source

I did notice it looks like this file incorrectly has an ASF header [1] and probably should be mentioned in license if it is a 3rd party file. What is concerning is this may indicate that other 3rd party files may have had their headers replaced by ASF ones.

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./apache-eventmesh-1.2.0-incubating-src/eventmesh-runtime/bin/start.sh

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.2.0 rc1

Posted by fp...@apache.org.
+1 (binding)

all checks ok

good job!

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org

Posted by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

rat checked ok

Posted by vongosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by wenjun <we...@apache.org>.
+1

Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.2.0 rc1

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1