Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Priyanka Singh (Reco 2.0)" <pr...@flipkart.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/28 08:44:25 UTC

Re: Adding to the the dev-subscribe list of Airflow

Hi Team,
   I have started working on Airflow. Please let me to the dev list. I am
facing multiple issues in setting airflow up as a cluster
Thank you

Re: Adding to the the dev-subscribe list of Airflow

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Welcome Priyanka, you're already on the dev list :)

Cheers, Fokko