Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de> on 2002/08/30 10:24:49 UTC

Session handling

Hi,

I´m wondering about the usage of the session state for webservices.
Currently, axis uses http session ids right?
Is there any info if the session handling will be integrated into soap by
using e.g. soap headers?
I think of a similar integration into soap like the ws-security
specification which uses heavily soap headers to define security properties.

Thanks for any info
STefan

Re: Session handling

Posted by Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>.

http://xml.apache.org/axis/faq.html#faq10
--
Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
PGP FP 7862 32B3 3B75 292A F76F  5042 8587 21AB 5B89 D501

RE: Session handling

Posted by Les Gerads <ta...@hotmail.com>.
Look into SimpleSessionHandler. There's an example in the demo code that
comes with axis. It creates/uses session ids in the SOAP Header.

Les