Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/03 07:32:00 UTC

New committer: Michael Marshal

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache  Pulsar
has invited Michael Marshal to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Michael contributed a lot of interesting additions to the project and he is
very active in the community.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Congrats Micheal !

Enrico Olivelli

Re: New committer: Michael Marshal

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
Thank you, everyone! I am very excited to contribute in a new way to
our great project!

- Michael

Posted by Aaron Williams <aa...@datastax.com>.

Posted by Lari Hotari <lh...@apache.org>.
Woot! Congrats Michael!

Posted by Anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats Micheal!

And thanks for your continuous doc contribution! :-D

On 2021/12/3, 19:22, "Jack Vanlightly" <jv...@splunk.com.INVALID> wrote:

    Congratulations Michael, great findings recently!

Posted by Jack Vanlightly <jv...@splunk.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Aloys Zhang <lo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Micheal !

--