Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jan Rasehorn <j....@gmail.com> on 2017/02/06 17:13:04 UTC

Zeppelin 0.7.0 - NPMInstaller - no proxies configured

Hello,

I downloaded the latest Zeppelin0.7.0 release with all interpreters.
I started it, but was not able to access the web site at port 8080.
Within the log-Files an error was shown that is related to NPMInstaller for
the helium package as it seems.

The exception says "connection refused", and there is a warning that no
proxies were configured.
I have the proxy settings defined in YaST, but propably NPMInstaller does
not use those settings.

Does anybody know how / where I have to define those settings including
username and password?

Best regards,
Jan

Re: Zeppelin 0.7.0 - NPMInstaller - no proxies configured

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

HeliumVisualizationFactory.getProxyConfig() [1] currently returns empty
proxy configurations.
For now, you'll need to add some code here to configure proxy. Of course
it'll be better with Zeppelin configuration that can configure proxy
without source modification.

Do you mind file an jira issue?

Thanks,
moon