Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amit Gadaley <am...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2020/09/26 09:33:58 UTC

Integration with facebook ecommerce platform

Hello All,

I am wondering how facebook ecommerce platform can be integrated with
OFBiz. I am sure that all of you familiar with the popularities of
facebook. It has millions of millions of customers and is one of the
favourite modes of shopping while doing browsing and social networking.

It will be a huge benefit to both our customers and OFBiz community, if we
are able to integrate OFBiz with facebook ecommerce platform.

I also looked at the available support
<https://developers.facebook.com/docs/commerce-platform/order-management>
provided by facebook and it seems everything is available.

Please feel free to provide any suggestions or inputs.

--
Kind Regards,
Amit Gadaley

Re: Integration with facebook ecommerce platform

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
+1 Andrew, Shopify is also awaited by the community. @All can we have list
of all integrations we would require to do. To make it more acceptable.

Not redirecting this thread topic, and keep it to Facebook only. I will
initiate another thread.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@usortho.com>.
Just saying...

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Williams

Re: Integration with facebook ecommerce platform

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Amit,