Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Christoph Petersen <li...@peterschen.de> on 2006/04/01 12:04:24 UTC

Spamassassin 3.1.1 for debian

Hi,

I've wondered when the new spamassassin release will be in the debian apt
repository.
Does anyone know anything about it?

Regards
Christoph

Re: Spamassassin 3.1.1 for debian

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org>.
On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 12:04:24PM +0200, Christoph Petersen wrote:
> I've wondered when the new spamassassin release will be in the debian apt
> repository.
> Does anyone know anything about it?

Put simply: when I get around to it. Sorry. School ends next Friday,
so maybe next weekend?

I'm really swamped right now. (What else is new?) I could certainly
use some help dealing with Debian bug reports, if you're looking for
something to do. Also, all the packaging files are available in an
Alioth SVN repository: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-sa or
svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-sa/ Patches are also welcome, of course!

--
Duncan Findlay