Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/14 00:28:08 UTC

Tuscany SCA Chinese Discussion Forum (Tuscany SCA中文论坛)

Hi,

I have created a Google group to provide a forum for Chinese-speaking developers and users to exchange ideas and practices in Chinese about Tuscany and SCA. The group home page is: http://groups.google.com/group/tuscany-sca-chinese.

You are invited to join and contribute to the forum!

Please note tuscany-dev and tuscany-user mailing lists are the official ways to interact within the Tuscany project. The group is more like a user group for the Chinese community who prefers to communicate in Chinese.

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Tuscany SCA Chinese Discussion Forum (Tuscany SCA中文论坛)

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
This is awesome, Thanks Raymond. ;)

-Jeff

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

http://people.apache.org/~jeffyu
http://jeffyuchang.blogspot.com

Re: Tuscany_SCA_Chinese_Discussion_Forum_(Tuscany_SCA中文论坛)

Posted by Feng Wang <fw...@gmail.com>.
It is a good news for chinese user.Thanks Raymond.

Thanks,
Feng Wang