Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2012/03/01 17:56:11 UTC

Re: Promoting plugins to official ATS distro?

On 2/27/12 9:19 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> James brought this up in IRC the other day, so just relaying. Is it
> time to promote a few stable plugins from the plugins area into the
> official ATS distribution? The ones I can imagine are both stable and
> useful include

Thanks everyone for the input. I have moved these three plugins into the
main repo:

>     header_filter
>     regex_remap
>     stats_over_http

Now watch it break horribly on some build-bots...

-- Leif

Re: Promoting plugins to official ATS distro?

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> On Mar 1, 2012, at 9:31 AM, Igor Galić wrote:

IIRC, most plugins that do compile, compile with 3.0.x and 3.1.x
But I'm fine whichever way we go.

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org

Re: Promoting plugins to official ATS distro?

Posted by James Peach <ja...@me.com>.

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> On 2/27/12 9:19 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> > James brought this up in IRC the other day, so just relaying. Is it
> > time to promote a few stable plugins from the plugins area into the
> > official ATS distribution? The ones I can imagine are both stable
> > and
> > useful include
>
> Thanks everyone for the input. I have moved these three plugins into
> the
> main repo:
>

> >     header_filter
> >     regex_remap
> >     stats_over_http
>

> Now watch it break horribly on some build-bots...

Should we look into releasing them with the next stable version too?

> -- Leif

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org

Re: Promoting plugins to official ATS distro?

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> On 2/27/12 9:19 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> > James brought this up in IRC the other day, so just relaying. Is it
> > time to promote a few stable plugins from the plugins area into the
> > official ATS distribution? The ones I can imagine are both stable
> > and
> > useful include
>
> Thanks everyone for the input. I have moved these three plugins into
> the
> main repo:
>

> >     header_filter
> >     regex_remap
> >     stats_over_http
>

> Now watch it break horribly on some build-bots...

Should we look into releasing them with the next stable version too?

> -- Leif

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org