Posted to commits@pig.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/03/27 22:18:10 UTC

[Pig Wiki] Trivial Update of "BessBaile" by BessBaile

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Pig Wiki" for change notification.

The "BessBaile" page has been changed by BessBaile:
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/BessBaile

New page:
I have been reading through things a great deal recently and think it is high time I signed up - lets hope it's a great experience! I just opted in for a 167mail.com account but have been having problems and hence I don't always acquire all the messages.<<BR>>
Thank you, and remember to read my website<<BR>>
<<BR>>
Feel free to surf to my web site; [[http://theretailblog.beep.com/|Click This Link]]