Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Roytman, Alex" <ro...@peacetech.com> on 2000/09/28 21:07:52 UTC

Sending XSL result to DOM while using XSLTProcessor as DoocumentH andler

Probably I am missing something simple but I can figure out how to send XSLT
output to a DOM
without using XSLProcessor.process() or StylesheetRoot.process().
I am using processor as a DocumentHandler so I do not call process on it.
Normally I send output to a stream and use processor.setOutputStream() but
there is no corresponding method setOutputDocument(Document out) or
setOutputTarget(XSLTResultTarget outputTarget) ...

May be you can point me in right direction

Thank you very much

Alex