Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2019/09/03 23:02:57 UTC

[VOTE] Accept pulsar-manager as part of Apache Pulsar project

Hi all,

I'd like to start a vote thread for accepting pulsar-manager [1] as part of
Apache Pulsar project. pulsar-manager is a new Pulsar web UI developed
using Vuejs and Springboot for managing multiple Pulsar clusters in
different environments.

As part of PIP-40, we'd like to transfer the project repo to ASF. So that
we can continue the development of this project in the Apache way under the
governance of Pulsar PMC. We will follow the Apache principles to clean up
the repo and make sure it is released following the ASF guidelines.

Please vote with your opinions.

[1] https://github.com/streamnative/pulsar-manager

Thanks,
Sijie

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept pulsar-manager as part of Apache Pulsar project

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
The vote is closed with 10 +1 votes. Will move forward with remaining
stuffs for transferring the repo to ASF.

---

3 +1 binding votes

- Nozomi Kurihara
- Jia Zhai
- Sijie Guo

7 +1 non-binding votes

- Yijie Shen
- Guangning E
- Penghui Li
- Yuva raj
- Jinfeng Huang
- Federico Ponzi
- Enrico Olivelli

Thanks,
Sijie

Re: [VOTE] Accept pulsar-manager as part of Apache Pulsar project

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)
great enhancement for the community !

Enrico

Posted by Federico Ponzi <is...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>.
+1

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.

--
*Thanks*

*Yuvaraj L*

Re: [VOTE] Accept pulsar-manager as part of Apache Pulsar project

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月4日周三 上午10:32写道:

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.