Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bill Binole <bi...@Attachmate.com> on 2001/03/29 17:10:17 UTC

RE: Applet to Soap Communication

Your html that loads your applet will have to be set up to down load the
necessary jar files i.e. xerces.jar, soap.jar and any other jar files it may
need.  This can be accomplished by adding an archive statement to the html
that is loading your applet.  Probably want to set the codebase as well.  So
you might have something like the following.

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR=BFBFBF>
<BR>
<BR>